Friday, April 22, 2011

New Bar Find

PINEAPPLE GINGERWALNUT DATE

Came across these bars in a cycle shop,  I was so excited that they had ingredients I could read, they were gluten free (I am sensitive to gluten) and they looked good. I purchased these two flavors because I love pineapple, and dates. I wanted to see how the bars held up as far as energy pre workout and post workout. Both flavors were Great. I would recommend this bar in a second, as an athlete (runner), and fitness professional always moving I try to find something that is not loaded with sugar or additives. This is the bar for me, and they have other flavors I have not even tried yet. So if you are working out, running with the kids or traveling long hours give this bar a try. I promise you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment