Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mid Week Fit Cuisine Recipe!

So last night I had a pork tenderloin in the refrigerator that I wanted to cook for Frank, he loves pork and tenderloin is a very lean cut, so it needs to be flavored well. I was starting to get bored with the same marinade of honey mustard, or soy. So I decided to encrust it with cornflakes and panko, and it came out AWESOME! I also topped it with Fire Roasted diced tomato to add a bit of a kick. This is a must try, and I served it over whole grain pasta with roasted broccoli.  Here is the recipe, let me know what you think.

Crusted Pork Loin with Tomato

Ingredients:
1 Pork Tenderloin
1/2 Cup Corn Flake Crumbs
1/2 Cup of Italian seasoned Panko
1 TBSP Italian Medley seasoning (Ms. Dash)
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1/4 cup low calorie Italian Dressing

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a Ziploc Bag place your pork and dressing, shake it around so everything is nicely coated. Remove your pork from the bag and place it on your baking dish. Season each side with your Italian seasoning, then coat each side of your pork with the corn flake crumbs and panko. Make sure that all the pork is covered nicely, top with your canned tomatoes. Place the entire baking dish in the oven for about 45 minutes and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment