Monday, July 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

This weekend I wanted to experiment with the baker side of me (which I am not). I wanted to bake something healthy, easy and with as few ingredients as possible. I decided to try "PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES." But these cookies have a healthy spin, they are made with all-natural peanut butter (my favorite.) These cookies are so simple that I left my husband to the recipe while I worked on dinner! So guys, if you think you can't bake something special try again. Ingredients: 1 cup Sugar (I used Brown Raw Sugar) 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (I used Skippy) 1 egg (Organic Brown) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take all three ingredients and stir them in a bowl. Using a tablespoon scoop out your cookie mixture and place it on a cookie sheet. Make sure to spray it with a little PAM cooking spray so they don't stick. Place into the oven for 10 minutes and let cool for about 5. You now have some really healthy cookies that are great for a date night in, party or if you want to impress a loved one. Francesca Pucher

No comments:

Post a Comment