Monday, September 20, 2010

Fit Cuisine Enterprises

This weekend launched what is about to become Fit Cuisine Enterprises. I was hired by a great client to cook up and plan out breakfast; lunch; dinner; and snacks for just about 1 week. It was GREAT! I got to cook up some dishes that I have shared here on the blog and ones not yet posted. It was time consuming I will admit but if you know what the client likes and dislikes it makes the process that much easier. I realized that this is what I love to do with my clients. Not only make them feel better through proper exercise but teaching them how to eat better, and by cooking up healthy meals they can see you are not depriving yourself of foods you like you are just making better choices planning meals out and watching portion sizes. I want to thank my client for the opportunity to let me help her and do what I enjoy. I also want to thank my loving husband Frank for his support, cutting skills and encouragement to do what I love. I am looking forward to more Fit Cuisine ventures to come. Speaking of which.... Please Join My Very First Fit Cuisine Cooking Class: Space is limited so please reserve your space: October 15th 6:30pm My Home RSVP October 1st at fitness121@aol.com Cost $25 Meal TBA in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment