Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween Treats!

Well I am not a big fan of this holiday, but I enjoy the excitement of the kids, esp. my niece. The only thing I enjoyed growing up about this holiday was the candy. My favorites were anything chocolate covered. Now we need to watch the calories, and sugar but I do believe in moderation and not depriving yourself. So I am going to give some recommendations of treats that have 100 calories or less, so it's OK enjoy some candy this holiday season. 1) 2 Mini Size Reece's Pieces (my favorite) 2) 1 Fun Size 3 Musketeer Bar 3) 11 Pieces of Candy Corn 4) 10 Gummy Bears 5) 2 Mini Snickers Bars 6) 1 Tootsie Roll Pop 7) 1 Fun size Pack of M & M 8) 1 Fun size Almond Joy Bar 9) 2 Pieces of caramel 10) 3 Dark Chocolate Kisses Have a safe holiday and TRICK OR TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment