Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lemon Pepper Panko Salmon

This recipe I really liked, it was the first time I used Panko Bread Crumbs. My original idea here was to go with panko chicken, but Frank and I had just finished walking NYC for 4-5 hours and our legs were tired so I went with Omega 3 Salmon instead. Better for muscle recovery. Ingredients: 2 Salmon Fillets 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs 1/3 cup TBSP Lemon Juice 2 TBSP Ms Dash (Lemon Pepper Seasoning) PAM Baking Spray Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a dish place your panko and lemon pepper seasoning and mix together. Take another dish and place your lemon Juice in it. Now with each salmon fillet dip it into the lemon juice first then the panko, make sure that both sides are coated well, and place on a sprayed baking tray. Once both pieces are done and coated well place in to the oven for 20 minutes. Serve. Note: I love how clean this dish tastes. I made it with a side of broccoli rabe, and if you want put some sliced avocados on top or greek yogurt sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment